Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Sony is the world’s fifth largest media conglomerate with revenue exceeding US$77 billion in 2010. Sony is engaged in business through its eight operating segments – Consumer Products & Devices (CPD), Networked Products & Services (NPS), B2B & Disc Manufacturing (B2B & Disc), Pictures, Music, Financial Services, Sony Ericsson and All Other.
Sony was founded by Akio Morita and Masaru Ibuka in 1946 in Nihonbashi of Tokyo. The name “Sony” was chosen from a mix of two words. One was the Latin word Sonus which is the root of “sonic” and “sound” and the other was “sonny,” a familiar term used in 1950s America to call a boy.
It is your responsibility to backup any data, software or other materials you may have stored or preserved on computer. It is likely that such data, software, or other Materials will be lost or reformatted during service and SONY will not be responsible for any such damage or loss. Sony covers one year hardware parts/labor support from the date of purchase on Sony new computer.
Sony computer provide warranty for a period of three months from the original date of purchase. You can extend the warranty period for an additional nine months by registering your Sony computer. Once you register your Sony desktop or laptop, the limited warranty period is twelve months from the original date of purchase.
Problems that DO cover under Sony limited warranty
- Problem caused by defects in materials
- Problem caused by defects in workmanship
Problems that DO NOT cover under Sony limited warranty
- Problem caused by acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence
- Improper operation ,maintenance or modifications of Sony desktop or laptop
- Problem caused by connection to improper voltage supply
- Problems caused by attempted repair by any party other than a SONY authorized personal computer service facility.
- Problem caused by the use of this Product in conjunction with accessories, products or ancillary or peripheral equipment, or where it is determined by SONY that there is no fault with this Product itself.
- Problem caused by third party software
- cosmetic damages
- virus spyware problem
- windows operating system problem
What CPU IT consultant can do for your Sony laptop or desktop?
- Virus , spyware, adware, pop-up, malware, rootkit removal or fix
- Windows operating system repair / reinstall / install
- Microsoft windows operating system upgrade
- Motherboard, hard drive, memory / ram , CD /DVD drive upgrade
- LCD screen replacement or repair on Sony laptop
- Power pin / DC jack / power jack repair or replace
- Keyboard replacement or repair on Sony laptop
- Data recovery on Sony desktop or laptop
- Data backup on Sony computer
- Tune up and preventive maintenance on Sony pc
- Power supply replacement on Sony pc
- Email setup on your Sony computer
- Wireless setup / install on Sony desktop or laptop
- And so much more